Monday, March 26, 2007

Sammy had his first black eye this past week. A kid in his class was swinging a toy around his head like a mace and nailed him. This just in time for school picture day today. Sammy looks like such a grown up boy today. He wore a light blue golf shirt with white and light orange stripes with a pair of khaki pants and blue and white Ked-style shoes. Everyday, including today, after I get him dressed and finish brushing his hair I tell him to stand up and turn around so I can see how you look. I used to say perfect, but now he does it for me. He runs over to his mirror, looks at himself, looks back at me, and says "perfect."

This morning, he told me that his best friend is Ms. Erinn.

Now that the weather is getting warm again, Sammy loves to play outside. One of his favorite things to do is to drive his Jeep. He rides it out to the middle of the field out back, turns the radio on, gets out, and dances.

We went to Crowder Park yesterday morning. Sammy was really excited to see the ducks and turtles. He saw a cardinal singing and was very excited about "the red bird." Then we played on the playground. Of course, Sammy had fun on the equipment, but he also made Mommy play "ring around the posies" until I was too dizzy to stand back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home